Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter '08






Noah's first Easter was a lot of fun. I had my doubts, it started out rough. We got all ready and went to church, but with Noah's cold we didn't want to put him in the nursery. So we decided I would hold Noah out behind the sanctuary during the sermon so I could listen. We figured he would be ok for the singing, NOPE! He started crying immediately, so I took him out and then 2 minutes later, Ryan came out of the sanctuary wheezing. He is allergic to Easter lillies. So, we stood in the back for a while and tried to listen, but there were people back there talking and we couldn't hear, so defeated, we went home.

After Noah got his nap, he was much happier and loved his Easter basket. I cooked my first turkey and it wasn't terrible, so I was proud :) We had a nice dinner and played at watched basketball and dyed eggs. I think it will be fun next year, when we can hide eggs for Noah to hunt :) I love looking at the old pictures of my cousins, James and I hunting eggs when we were tiny, you can see eggs sitting out in plain sight and all of us wee ones look totally lost.