Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Few Birthday Party Pics





I didn't take many pictures of the party, I was too busy! But here is a meager and pathetic little sampling of pics. I am going to get some pics from other people, so at some point there will be some good ones on here. In my defense, the picture of Noah and I opening presents happened AFTER I jumped in the pool, that explains the hair. :)

Right now Noah's favorite book is Goodnight Gorilla, he is so cute, he drags it around with him everywhere and will just sit for forever thumbing through the pages going "daw" or "raff" or "ba." I think he thinks the lion is a dog and that is why he says "daw." It is chewing on a bone like a dog would...he also really likes Goodnight Moon, he has a goodnight theme going on. I am so glad he still loves his books! We got several new ones for his birthday, which makes me happy, I was getting a little bored and I have all of his old ones memorized!