Thursday, July 3, 2008

Before!!!!





Well, I finally broke down and took Noah for his first haircut. I guess I heard "what a beautiful little girl!" one too many times in the supermarket. Even with longer hair, I haven't ever thought he looked girly at all! Of course I am his mom, but when I look at him I see all boy. His hair was way down below his eyes in the front, it really was time. It was a little traumatic, the first haircut, but I am ok now. Noah did great, too. There were a few tears (more from Noah than from me, actually!!). The stylist was great, Noah kept on trying to look and see what she was doing and she was quick to move the scissors out of his way. It was sad as she was cutting he just started to look like a little boy, my baby vanished! But now that the first one is over I'm sure it will be much easier from here on out. I have a little baggie of hair and a certificate with before and after pictures from the salon. Even though I think it is slightly gross, I am going to keep his little locks of hair forever!!!