Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Even more videos!

I know this is a bad pic, but you can see injury #2 which occurred when he tripped and his mouth/chin landed on the corner of his train table.  I guess we have entered the trauma phase, sigh.  

The best part of this gig is getting to go to work with my pj's on.  

This is Noah singing the alphabet song.  It isn't terribly clear, but I applaud his effort!  And he is only 21 months old!  At the end for some unknown reason he says "Noah" in a tone that I know I use a lot, lol.  Sorry that the volume is loud on these videos, I'm still working out how to use the new camera.



James and Kelly got Noah this laptop for Christmas and he LOVES it.  There are a few games on it that he can play by himself, like the one he is playing in this video.  He can pick out his letters and his numbers.