Friday, July 3, 2009

The Pool and "Lion Boy"


Noah loves his lion towel and when we put it on him he becomes "Lion Boy" and growls and makes swiping motions, it's adorable and hilarious.  





Well we finally made it to Jo and Pops' pool!  Hooray!  We had a great time after we let Noah warm up to the idea.  He's not one of those kids who will just rust into a new activity.  He has to sit back and watch a while and go at his own pace.  At first he said he didn't want to get in the pool and played around in the rocks around the edge.  Then he sat on the top step and just got his feet wet.  Then he moved down a step and played for a while...then he would let me take him into the water.  Soon he was "swimming" and the he would ride on the raft, wear water wings, and jump off the edge after first refusing.  He was laughing and giggling and a great time was had by all.  Pics courtesy of Jo.  As a side note.  I guess I must not take myself too seriously if I'm posting these terrible pics of me. :)