Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brothers!


Calvin seems to love this playmat as much as Noah did!
Haircut (ugh) and perhaps a glimpse of Noah's future.
This is how most of the haircut went...until Ryan busted out the clippers, then no more happy Noah...he "pulled a come-apart"
I love this pic! Ryan says it "isn't flattering" but I love all the chub and lines and wrinkles!

Calvin hopped in the bath with Noah last night. We got several cute and modest pics of the boys, but this is the only one I'll post after that couple got their kids taken away from them a little while ago for getting pictures of their daughters playing (and not showing anything!) in the bathtub developed.
I guess the mobile is still fascinating for 2 year olds, it was a brotherly bonding thing.
Noah finally held Calvin!!! And I had my camera!! Which is good b/c it lasted about 10 seconds and then Noah pushed him off his lap, good think I was close!
Well Noah pushed him off after trying to suction his nose, lol.