Thursday, May 27, 2010

Noah's 3rd Bday party!!!


I know these are not flattering pictures of me, but I wanted proof out there that I had a hand in making Noah's fabulous cake! I got the idea off the internet, but I didn't really think I could pull it off. But, with help from Jo and Terry....and some pointers from Ryan and Chris, I think it turned out GREAT. Sorry there are so many cake pictures on here, I am just terribly impressed with us.


This is a groggy Noah checking out his cake for the first time. Here he's pointing out all the features to Ryan. He loved the cake!


Look at the steam!


3 years old!
The singing....
The blowing out of the candles and....after a whole morning of waiting....
EATING!!!
And another blowing out the candles shot...they loaded weird
What was left after the party...so sad



He kind of took all day to open his presents, so they are scattered throughout the post..







Noah got a new set of REAL golf clubs....for 3 year olds! The next Tiger (minus the sex scadal!) in the making??? Time will tell
The boy loves the swings!

Noah's new tractor...he had a great time "mowing the grass" but he kept looking down at the wheels instead of where he was going...he'll get it soon!

Noah had a GREAT day on party day!!!! I can't believe my little guy will be 3 on Monday. He is such an amazing kid...he blows me away all the time. He is just so loving and smart and crazy and wonderful. Noah....you are a delight.