Wednesday, September 16, 2009

4 Weeks Today!


Here are some rare pics of Noah and Calvin together. Noah is getting closer and closer to Cal but he generally doesn't invade his personal space...except yesterday when Noah sat on Cal's head, it was an accident and on a soft couch so no harm done. Calvin didn't even protest.


We were all ready for the game in our Chief's gear...too bad it didn't help!
Calvin
Noah. I am trying to get pics of the boys in the same-ish pose around the same age to compare them, but I'm going to have to do more digging to get pics of Noah to do it justice. All our baby pics of Noah are on CD's somewhere....I just pulled these off a much earlier post.
Calvin again
Noah ( I think he was only a few weeks old here)
Calvin
I love how he is so floppy still, it's adorable.

We went to Deanna Rose with some friends this morning and I got a couple of shots of Noah.

These last 2 pics are of Calvin today, on his 4 week birthday! Look at that belly! His thighs are getting some meat on them, too and just look at those cheeks!. He's really chunking up. I will weigh him tonight and post it. I'll be interested to see if he is still gaining over 2oz a day! Calvin slept for 6 hours last night, woohoo and he has started making an adorable cooing noise every once in a while. It melts my heart!