Monday, September 7, 2009

Some Random Recent Pictures

Noah is "reading" to Calvin in this pic. :) I love how wonderful and loving and accepting Noah is of Calvin. Noah is an amazing kid.

Noah spent the weekend at the lake with his grandma and grandpa and great-grandma and great-grandpa, we swiped a couple of pictures of him being adorable.
Cal with Neal and Courtney
I am going to try to get a pic of him in this gown at 1 month, 2 months and 3 months...well as long as we can get it on him.

Look, it's a picture of me and Calvin...there is one out there, so now he knows that I do hold him from time to time.
ADORABLE
Calvin with Ben and Brittany
Wow, 2 pics of me in one post...nuts!
I wish pictures could do his crazy long toes justice, they are things of beauty.
Pops n Calvin
Cousin Carter
Jo and Pops and their grandkids, I think they're a nice looking bunch, eh?
Isn't he sweet? Calvin has been such a great baby so far! He eats well and sleeps well and isn't too fussy in between. Noah was a fairly easy baby and we are hoping that Cal continues along this path! It would be very nice for us :)