Sunday, September 14, 2008

Deals, Deals, Deals

This is Ryan.

Alright, most of you who know us, know that we are all into the CVS / Walgreens and Coupon deals of the world. I am posting today's deals mostly because I think both of our parents think we are insane. So, look at the pictures below. I got all this in one trip to CVS and one trip to Walgreens. 

After coupons, etc all items were FREE! In fact, after I turn in the rebates on the Walgreen's items (put them on a Walgreen's gift card for later deals), I will actually MAKE $12 on all this stuff. That's right, I will MAKE $12!!! My reciepts show that I saved over $85 today using coupons! 

So, for those of you who think we are crazy, while you are paying for your deodorant, shampoo, advil, toothpaste, laundry soap, diaper rash cream, gum, body wash, pain gel etc, just think of me getting paid to take it all out of the store! 

This post is meant in good fun and not to be mean (Nikki said it sounded a bit mean).  If you want to learn more about how to do the same, email me at ryandieker@gmail.com