Monday, September 22, 2008

Sundays :)




My boys all ready for church


We love Sundays, especially during football season!  We get up at our usual time, there's no sleeping in with a wee one around, eat pancakes or cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and head to church.  Noah is only crying about 50% of the time that we drop him off at the nursery now, hooray!  We are all about celebrating little victories.  When we get home, we change into our comfy Chief's apparel and lay around at watch football.  We usually take a nice long walk after the 2nd game and let Noah run around outside for a while.  It's just about perfect for us, exactly our speed.  

These are our attempts to have Noah "perform" on camera.  The problem is, I was dumb and let him see pictures and videos on the LCD screen on the back of the camera, so now whenever he sees the camera he just wants to run around and look at the back of it.  Ok, I was going to upload some more videos, but it wouldn't let me, it kept telling me to contact customer support and I am frustrated so this is all you get until my patience comes back!