Thursday, September 4, 2008

A FEW lake picks




We went to the lake for Labor Day and had a great time!  I always take out my camera on the first day, take a few snapshots and then forget about it for the rest of the weekend.  We got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Dieker, Great Grandma and Grandpa Dieker, Aunt Teresa and Uncle Richard, Uncle Neal and Courney!   Noah loves to play in the rocks and crawl all over the chairs.  He runs all over the place, it's nice that there are so many people around to keep an eye on him, he's such a busy little guy.  Noah went swimming a few times, but I wouldn't get in, the water was too cold for me.  I like bath water temperatures!!  That was our last trip to the lake this summer :(  We are thinking about maybe heading down for a weekend in the fall just to get away from everything, but we will probably get too busy!